Basil/ tulasi leaves - 1 cup
Milk - 500 ml
Sugar - 1 cup
Fresh cream - 3tsp
Gelatin(unflavoured) - 10 gms
Green food colour
- Take gelatin in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup cold water and leave aside to set.
- Boil milk in medium flame and add sugar.
- Boil till the sugar dissolves and let it cool down.
- Grind the tulasi leaves to a smooth paste by adding water and extract juice.
- Add 2tsps of sugar to this water and boil for 10 mins.
- Strain this syrup and add food colour.
- Fold in tulasi syrup, milk in the gelatin mixture.
- Freeze this mixture in airtight cointainer for 6 hrs or overnight.
sending this Herbs and flowers event of reva