Milk - 1cup
Sugar - 1 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder - 1/2 cup
Badam - 50 gms
Ghee - 2tsps
- Soak badam in warm water for 1hr.
- Remove peel and grind to paste.
- Boil milk in heavy bottam sauce pan.
- Add badam paste to the milk and cook for 5 mins.
- Now add sugar to the milk and stir continuously till it dissolve.
- Add 1tbsp milk to cocoa powder and make smooth paste.
- Add this paste to the boiling milk stiring continuosly to avoid lumps.
- Add ghee to this and cook until it leaves sides.
- Pour the mixture in greased plate and let it cool
- Cut in desired shapes.
Sending this to Ramya's ABC series event, Vardini's New u event and Srav's Cocolate fest event.