Milk - 500ml
Condensed milk - 60ml (I used milkmaid)
Sugar - 2tsp
Watermelon juice - 1 cup
Vanilla Custard powder - 2tsp
Honey - 2tbsp
Vanilla essence - 1/2tsp
- Boil milk in a deep bottomed vessel until it reduce to 250ml.
- Now add sugar and let it boil till sugar dissolves
- Dilute custard powder in cold milk and add to the boiling milk slowly by stirring continuously.
- When it is getting thicker, remove from heat and let it cool.
- Now add watermelon juice, condensed milk,honey, vanilla essence and mix well.
- freeze it.
Garnish with Tutti fruty and serve
Sending this to Srivalli's Kids delight hosted by champa