Jeera - 1tsp
Besan /gram flour - 2-3 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Corriander powder - 1/2tsp
Garam masala - 1/4tsp
- Take wheat flour and salt in a bowl. Add 1 tbsp Hot oil and water. make dough.
- Boil green peas with water by adding salt.
- Grind this boiled peas into smooth paste.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a kadai. add jeera and chopped onions and saute till they turn light brown.
- Now add asafoetida and mattar paste.
- Add necessary salt and chiili powder.
- Mix well then add Garam masala, corriander powder and besan.
- Mix for 5 mins.
- Remove from fire and cool it.
- Divide the dough into small portins.
- Make chappthi and stuff the prepared masala.Seal the edges.
- Roll it carefully. Dont let the stuffing come out side.
- Cook on the preheated tawa with butter or oil.