Bay leaves - 3
Biryani masala - 2tsp
Kasturimethi - 1/2tsp
Kaju - 1tbsp
- Soak rice in water for half an hour.
- Soak kesar in milk.
- Heat ghee in a Deep bottomed pan.
- Add cloves ,elachi and bay leaves. saute for 2 mins.
- Add onions and saute till they turn golden brown
- Add kaju and saute for a min.
- Now add rice and fry for 2-3 mins.
- Add required salt, chiili powder and biryani masala. Mix well.
- Add Soya milk, water and soaked kesar.
- Cook till the rice is cooked.
this recipe is going to Lets cook one pot meals
Favourite rice recipes