Pototoes - 200gms(boiled)
Panner - 200gms (grated)
Corn flour - 1/4cup
Brown onion paste - 1/4 cup
Tomoto paste - 1/2 cup
Kaju - 1/4 cup
Kus kus/ poppy seeds - 1/4cup
Dry coconut powder - 1/4cup
Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
Chilli powder - 2tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2tsp
Corriander powder- 1/2 tsp
Jeera powder - 1/2tsp
garam masala - 1/4tsp
Kasturi methi - 1/4tsp
Fresh cream - 1/4cup
- Mash boiled pototo. add gratted panner, salt and corn flour
- Mix to make dough. Add 1tbsp water if neccessary
- Divide the dough in to 6 equal portions. make small balls and stuff kaju in to the balls.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Fry the balls till turn golden colour. dont over fry the balls and be careful while frying because they are very tender and would break easilt.
- Once they turn golden colour, remove and keep a side.
- Soak kaju, kuskus and Dry coconut powder for 2 to 3 hrs.
- Grind them to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add brown onion paste.
- Then add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder chiili powder and salt. saute for 5 mins.
- Add tomoto paste and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the kaju paste and mix. now add daniya powder and jeera powder.
- Add some water and cook for 5 mins.
- then add fry cream, garam masala and kasturi methi.
- cook for 2 mins and remove from fire.
Serve with rice or roti.