Badam - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Milk - 1 cup
Almond flour : 3tsp
Ghee : 2 tbsp
Elachi powder - 1tsp
- Soak badam in hot water for 30 mins.
- Remove the peel and grind it to smooth paste. add little milk if necessary for the paste.
- Boil milk in kadai , add badam paste and cook for 10 mins.
- Add sugar and almond flour and continue stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Add ghee and stir cotinuesly until the mixture absorbs the ghee completely
- Pour it into a prepared greased plate.
- Smoothen the surface and let it cool.
- Cut it into desired shapes and garnish with raisains.