Pototoes : 3 nos
Panner : 100 gms
Tomotoes: 2 nos
Onions : 2 nos
Green chillies : 1 no
Koya or mawa : 100 gms
Cashew nuts : 1 tbsp
Poppy seeds : 1 tbsp
Corn flour : 4 tsps
Cumin seeds : 1 tsp
Black pepper : 1 tsp
Garam masala : 1/4 tsp
Corianderseeds powder : 1 tsp
Cumin seeds powder : 1 tsp
Chilli powder : 1 tbsp
Oil(for deep frying)
Corriander leaves (for garnishing)
- Boil pototoes, peel skin and mash.
- Boil tomotoes and keep aside
- Boil onions and keep aside
- Cut the panner in to small pieces and grind in a mixie.
- Add grinded panner, cornflour, salt to mashed pototoes and mix well.
- Grease your hands and make small balls.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry these balls.(If the ball is breaking add some more conflour).
- In a mixie jar, grind boiled onions, tomotoes,chillies,koya to smooth paste.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a kadai, fry cuminseeds, black pepper.
- When it is spluttering, add above paste , corrianderseeds powder, cuminseeds powder,garam masala powder, chilli powder, salt, water and cook for 5 min by closing the lid.
- Add the fried balls before serving and garnish with coriander leaves.