Cake flour - 250 gms
Butter - 250 gms
Eggs - 3 nos
Sugar - 250 gms (powderd)
Dates syrup - 1/2 cup
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Seive together baking powder and cake mix.
- Beat butter and sugar powder together until fluffy.
- Add eggs one by one whisking continuously. Fold in 1 tsp of flour mix along with each egg.
- Add dates syrup and remaining flour and mix well.
- Grease a baking dish and pour the batter in it..
- Microwave it for 4 or 5 minutes.
- Let it stand for 5 mins in the oven and let it cool for 5 min and remove from the baking dish.