Cocoa powder - 1/2 cup
Milk powder - 1 cup
Butter - 3tsps
Sugar - 1 cup
Water - 2 cups
- Seive together cocoa powder and milk powder
- Take sugar in a deep bottomed vessel. Add water and make sugar syrup with string cosistency.
- When sugar syrup is ready and you get appropraite string consistency sim down the fire.
- Add butter to the syrup and let it melt.
- Add seived cococa and milk powder. Mix continuosly to avoid lumps.
- Cook for 5 - 10 mins or till it leaves sides and remove from fire.
- Pour the chocolate on the greased plate and let it cool down
this recipe is going to
Bon Vivant #10 - Festive Feast
Let’s Cook # 21 ~ Potluck