Milk powder - 50gms
Maida - 25gms
Sugar - 1 cup
Ghee - 1/2 cup
Illachi powder - 1/2tsp
- Heat 75 ml water in a deep bottomed pan.
- Add sugar to water and make sugar syrup with one string consistency.
- Mix together milk powder, maida and ghee in a bowl.
- Add this mixture to sugar syrup slowly by strring continuously to avoid lumps.
- Add ghee to avoid sticking.
- When ghee leaves the sides, remove from fire and pour the mixture in a greased plate.
This recipe is going to
Cook like a celebrity chef