Cocoa powder - 1/2 cup
Milk powder- 1 cup
Butter - 2tsp
Five star chocolate - 2 nos
Sugar - 1 cup
Condensed milk - 1/2 cup
- Take sugar in a deep bottomed vessel.
- Add water and make sugar syrup with one string consistency
- Sieve together milk powder and cocoa powder.
- Add this mixture to sugar syrup and stir continuously to avoid lumbs.
- Add chopped five star and let it melt.
- Add condensed milk and butter
- Cook on medium flame, till it leaves sides.
- Spread on a greased plate and let it cool.