Apple : 1 no
All purpose flour : 1 cup
Sugar : 1 cup
Butter : 3/4 cup
Eggs : 4 nos
Baking powder : 1/2 tsp
Baking soda : 1/4tsp
vanilla essence: 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda and keep a side.
- Peel off apple and cut in to small pieces.
- Grind these pieces by adding little water into juice and keep a side.
- Take butter in a bowl and beat it with electric mixer for 30 seconds.
- Add sugar to butter and beat until light and fluffy.
- Then add eggs, vanilla extract and beat until well combined
- Add flour in three additions altenating with apple juice.( Dont over beat ,mix until well combined) .
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 mins or until a tooth pick or fork inserted comes out clean.
- Let it cool and serve.