Milk - 250ml
cocoa powder - 2 tsp
custard powder - 1 tsp
milk powder - 2 tbsp
sugar - 8 tsp
Cashew nuts - 10 nos
- Take a bowl and sieve cocoa powder, custard powder and milk powder together.
- Now add 2 tbsp cold milk and make it to a smooth paste.
- In a vessel boil milk and add sugar. when milk reduced to 31/4 quantity, add cocoa paste slowly by stirring continuously
- Let it boil for 5 minutes. when it is thickening, off the stove and let it cool
- When it is cool, mix it with electiric mixer for 5 minutes( you can use a blender for this).
- Add cashews pieces and mix with a spoon.
- Now deep freeze it for 6 to 7 hours
- Decorate it with cashews before serving