5/20/2011

MYSORE BAJJI

I have taken long break in blogging. Hubby been onboard which made me dull and lazy. In the meanwhile  summer came bringing hot days along with the heat of examinations and I had to take my MA examinations. All these things kept me away from blogging. i could find time only to see what other blogging  friends are doing.

            Now I finished my exams and found free time for blogging. Today I prepared Mysore bajji  for breakfast.I prepared this many times because it is very easy as well as tasty and the recipe goes here





INGREDIENTS

Maida : 250 gms

Sour Curd : 1 cup

Onion :  1 nos (Chop finely)

Green chilli : 1 nos (You can use more according to ur taste).

Baking soda : 1/4th tsp

Salt

Oil (For deep frying)



METHOD

Mix all the ingredients in to smooth batter and drop in the hot oil as pakodas and deep fry until golden brown. serve hot with coconut chutney or  pudina chutney.you can have this for  breakfast or for evening snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward for your valuable feedback