Maida : 250gms
Ghee : 50gms
Jaggery : 300gms
Oil( for deep frying)
- Take maida in a vessel and add salt to it.
- Heat ghee and add it maida.
- Now seive maida with water in to a soft dough.
- Make a big chappati cut it into small diamond chips.(these chips should be small if not they may break while mixing jagarry syrup)
- Deep fry them in oil and keep a side.
- Add water to jaggery and prepare thick syrup.(if u pour little syrup in a bowl of water, u should be able to make a small ball ).
- Pour this syrup on the chips and mix well.
- Store them in a air tight container.
Spotlight: Festive Food