Prawns : 500gms
Onions : 2 nos (make paste)
Ginger garlic paste : 2tsp
Chilli powder : 3tsp
Turmeric powder : 1tsp
Garam masala powder : 1/2tsp
Dhania powder : 1tsp
Jeera powder : 1tsp
One large spring onion (chopped)
2" inch ginger(chopped)
2 dry red chillies
2 tsp chilli sauce
1tsp soya sauce
1/4 tsp ajinomoto
- Add salt,turmeric powder to prawns and boil for 15 mins with out adding water
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry onion paste and ginger garlic paste.
- Add chilli powder, salt,turmeric, garam masala, dhania powder,jeera powder, prawns and fry until golden brown and keep aside
- Heat 2tbsp oil in pan, add chopped ginger,onions and fry until they turn golden brown.
- Add chilli sauce,soya sauce,pepper,ajinomoto,vinegar,water and mix well.
- Add diluted cornflour by stirring continuesly.
- Add fried prawns to above sauce and mix well.