Aloo bajji is quite popular street food in Rajahmundry. I tried this for evening snack and it has a great taste.Besan brought a different taste to this snack.
Carrots : 100gms
Onions :1 nos (chopped into small pieces)
Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
Flour - 4tsp
Besan or gramflour - 1tsp
Chat masala - 1tsp
Chilli powder - 11/2tsp
Coriander leaves(for garnishing)
- Cook pototes and carrots and mash them.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a kadai, fry chopped onions, ginger garlic paste.
- Then add salt, chilli powder, chat masala,mashed vegetables and fry for 5min on medium flame.
- Now add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Let it cool. Then add flour, cornflour, besan,salt and mix well