Panner : 150 gms
Onions : 3 nos
Chillies : 2 nos
Ginger,garlic paste : 1/2 tsp
Garam masala : 1/4tsp
Corianderseeds powder : 1 tsp
Cumin seeds powder : 1 tsp
Fresh cream : 1 tsp
Chilli powder : 2 tsp
Corriander leaves(for garnishing)
- Cut the panner in to cubes, deep fry in oil until golden brown and keep aside.
- Take a kadai, add 1 tbsp oil, then add chopped onions and fry until they become transperent.
- Add ginger, garlic paste, slitted chillies and saute until it leaves raw smell.
- Now add garam masala, corrianderseeds powder, cuminseeds powder, salt, chilli powder and mix well.
- Add fried panner, required water and let it cook until oil leaves sides.
- Garnish with corriander leaves and serve with rice or roti.