Paneer (cut into cubes) – 50 gms
Soya chunks – 1/4 cup
Onion (medium) – 1
Green chilly -3
Ginger -garlic paste – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2tsp
Jeera powder - 1/2tsp
Garma masala - 1/4tsp
Red chilly powder – 1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
coriander leaves to garnish
- Soak soya chunks in hot water for 10 mins and then squeeze the water out.
- Heat oil in a pan. saute chopped onions,green chilly, curry leaves,ginger-garlic paste,chopped tomato.
- Add turmeric, chilli powder, salt, coriander powder, jeera powder, garam masala powder and saute for 3 mins.
- Add Soy chunks, and paneer cubes to it and mix.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cover and cook for 5 mins or till it thickens.
sending this to Let’s Cook #20 ~ Protein Rich Food,