I have taken a long gap. Sorry friends for being away long time. From now, i will try to keep updated. today I came with a starter that suits the rainy season.
- Potatoes - 2(boiled)
- Soya chunks / millmaker - 1 cup
- Onions- 2 nos
- Tomotoes - 2 nos
- Corn flour - 3tbsp
- Sooji - 2tbsp
- Salt (as required)
- Chilli powder
- Soya sauce - 1tsp
- Red chilli sauce - 2tsp
- Mash the potatoes.
- Soak the soay chunks in hot water for 10 mins.Squeeze the water from it and grind it roughly to make kheema.
- Mix together the mashed potatoes and grinded soya chunks.
- Add salt, chillipowder and cornflour. mix well and divide in to small portion.
- Take each portion , press it flat to make tikki.
- Coat this tikki in sooji.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and shallow fry this tikki until it turn golden brown.
- when it is fried, remove it in to a plate.
- In another pan , heat 1 tbsp oil and add thinly sliced onions.
- Soute till they turn golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 mins or till it leaves raw smell.
- Add tomotoes and cook till they turn tender.
- Now add soya sauce, chilli sauce , salt and chilli powder.
- Add the tikkis and mix .